- 9 New Construction Homes in Echo Lake Area of South Snohomish County
- Huge 1-Acre Lots
- Non-Freeway Access to Redmond
- 2,900+ Square Foot Floorplans
- Granite/Quartz Slab Countertops Throughout
- Extensive Hardwood Floors Throughout and Wood-Wrapped Windows
Kaiana Meadows Division 2 is 9 new construction homes in south Snohomish County in the Echo Lake neighborhood. The project is located near High Bridge Road at the cross Street of 224th St SE and 161st Ave SE, Monroe WA and is located 14 miles north of downtown Redmond and the Microsoft Corporate Campus.
This project is unique in that it is 1 acre lots which are not common in the heart of the Eastside, and has non freeway access (not as much traffic congestion) to Redmond and the Eastside. The large lots have an appeal for people that are looking for bigger than a standard city lot (6-8,000 square feet on the Eastside) and can easily accommodate large ramblers which are in demand.