We pride ourselves on building high quality homes that include many features normally viewed as upgrades. For example, our Bellevue and Kirkland homes currently for sale include wood wrapped interior windows and mirrors, extensive hardwood, slab granite in kitchen and master bath, stainless steel appliances, iron ballusters, 8 pound carpet pads, self-closing cabinets and melamine shelving in the master closet and pantry. We take a very hands on approach to building and visit each site several times/week.
Warranty Peace of Mind
We offer a standard one year builders warranty as well as an extended (2-6 years) structural warranty on all homes. Structural warranty is provided by:
Residential Warranty Company, LLC
5300 Derry St, Harrisburg, PA 171111-800-247-1812
We stand behind our “Quality Homes, Built to Last” tag line.
- We offer Homeowner Orientation meetings with our on-site supervisors, who will walk the buyers through the home and together you test every plumbing fixture, light fixture and cabinet door while also doing an in-depth review of all of the mechanical systems in the home prior to your move in day.
- On move in day, each Homeowner receives a Homeowner’s Notebook that gives you all the information on your home, from copies of the warranties, list of vendors, and list of finishes in your home, to a consolidated location for all of your appliance and mechanical systems manuals. We also provide basic home maintenance information in these books. Previous buyers have commented that our Homeowners Notebooks are unique – they haven’t seen that type of information provided by other builders before.
- If the need arises, our site superintendents are available to assist with post move in issues and will address them in a timely fashion.
- We provide you with the list of key subcontractors that worked on your home. In the event of an emergency situation, you can contact them directly to get your situation addressed quickly.
- We provide 1 year warranty forms so you can track items like paint and drywall cracks that would need to be addressed after the house settles.