- 17 New Construction Homes in Echo Lake Area of South Snohomish County
- Huge 1-Acre Lots
- Non-Freeway Access to Redmond
- 2,900+ Square Foot Floorplans
- Granite/Quartz Slab Countertops Throughout
- Extensive Hardwood Floors Throughout and Wood-Wrapped Windows
This project is unique in that it is 1 acre lots which are not common in the heart of the Eastside, and has non freeway access (not as much traffic congestion) to Redmond and the Eastside. The large lots have an appeal for people that are looking for bigger than a standard city lot (6-8,000 sq ft) and can easily accommodate large ramblers which are in demand.
Plat development began in July 2014 with construction of the first home scheduled to begin in Fall 2014. The houses in this development are 4-5 bedroom homes, primarily ramblers, between 2,900 and 3,400. Exquisitely finished level will be at or above similar houses in the area with slab granite/quartz throughout the house, wood wrapped windows on all floors, extensive hardwoods, hardi-plank siding with shingle and rock accented exteriors, and white painted millwork throughout.