- Panoramic Mountain and Downtown Bellevue scenery
- Easy access to I-90, I-405, and downtown Bellevue
- Quality exterior siding with shingle and rock accents
- Coveted Bellevue School District
- 2,900+ square foot home plans
- Granite/quartz slab countertops in kitchen and bathrooms
- Extensive hardwood floors throughout
Newport Vista is 9 new construction homes in the City of Bellevue in the Newport Hills neighborhood with partial views of Lake Washington and Mercer Island. The project is located at Lake Washington Boulevard SE and SE 54th Lane in Bellevue, WA and is located 5 miles south of downtown Bellevue and 10 miles south of the Microsoft Corporate Campus in Redmond, WA. With its close proximity to Interstate 90, Bellevue and Issaquah, it is an ideal location. It is one exit north of the VMAC. Coveted Bellevue School district (Newport High School, Tyee Middle School and Newport Hills Elementary). The homes in this development are 4-5 bedrooms with 2,900 square feet, 3,102 square feet and 3,235 square feet plans with a sales price per foot of low $300’s per foot. Exquisitely finished with slab granite/quartz throughout the house, wood wrapped windows on all floors, extensive hardwoods, hardi-plank siding with shingle and rock accented exteriors, and white painted millwork throughout. The first two homes are Move In Ready and will be listed in August. All 9 homes will be completed by December 2014.